fredag 12. august 2011

Getting some more work done

Hi again. I said I was working on other projects.
Now I am putting together the blocks from a BOM I started from Lappemakeriet 1 1/2 years ago.


Most of the blocks has been finished long time ago, except one. Most of the fabrics are reproductions.

The one on top here was a bit tricky to sort out.
 I chose to use vlisofix and buttonhole-stiches. I know, the easy way!



 The rest of them was just fun to do.











 I loved all the different fabrics and colors, except the dark ones in the dresden plate. But there always has to be a odd block there to make it interesting.

The last block also includes both border fabrics.



All the blocks are now sewn together with the inner borders.


After a good night sleep I will get the outer border on.
Then the top will be put away for a while, I have not decided how I am going to quilt it yet. Some thinking to do here.

See you later

Ann-Mari

2 kommentarer:

Lori sa...

I love the strippy setting and your blocks will be perfect for that. I also really like the block you used the buttonhole stitch on. No worries about that!!

Hanne sa...

Jeg har samme fargevariant som deg ser jeg :-) Det ble en fin quilt når den ble ferdig, og det er som du sier, de "stygge" stoffene løftet quilten. Merete quiltet min med et heldekkende mønster.